Importance Of Web 2.0 Blogs In Online Marketing And How To Get It Right
What is a blog? Some of us may already know what that is, yet I am sure that others will have a blank mind as to what blogs are. To explain it simply, a blog is pretty much like a journal or a diary. You put a whole lot of things, personal and everyday things, into your diary or journal. They have one essentially big difference: diaries are personal and private, blogs, on the other hand, are for the public.
When you write a blog, you publish it in the internet. Although you place it in a public place, very few people will ever get to see it. In fact, sometimes, you will still need to invite individuals to view your blog! Now this is not good for business.
If you want business, you have got to use Web 2.0 blog sites. What is the difference between a Web 2.0 blog and an ordinary blog? The Web 2.0 Blog uses a lot of advertisements and promotions, traditional blogs don’t. The latter allows you to post blogs, but, trust me, there is going to be a few traffic in there. That is the main difference between Web 2.0 and traditional blog.
So, how do we successfully create a good blog. Here are some points for consideration:
1) You check on the blogs of the others. Read them well, and then leave a comment, a positive one. This, in turn, will be a sign a good will, and the favor will be returned. When you make your own blog, expect that same person to write something good about yours. That’s how it is!
2) You have got to have good writing skills. A good blog can only be written by a good writer. If you suck as a writer, your blog is going to suck more. A good blog acts like a magnet, once a person has started reading it, he or she will read till the end.
3) It is wise to have a comment section at the end. You are going to learn a lot from feedbacks in your comment section. You are going to learn which strategy works and which don’t.
4) You need not necessarily describe your product or your services in your blog.This is pretty dull, actually. You can post statistics (something that you got with a little research), an anecdote, perhaps, something that will talk indirectly about the necessity of what you are promoting.
5) If you use videos, do not make them too long. Keep them concise. Just like your text, a very long text, no matter how well-written will be abandoned by traffic if it is too long.
wordpress hosting sites
#Importance #Web #Blogs #Online #Marketing
Will be pleased to have you visit my pages on social networking .
Facebook page here.
Twitter account is here.
Linkedin account here
Post byBedewy for info askme VISIT GAHZLY