Connect Through Social Media
Social media collectively makes up New Media 2.0 tools that allow online publishing and live interaction with folks in various ways. Prior to implementing social media tactics, develop a strategy based on customer research and measurable goals and objectives. Small businesses who implement these tools without a plan will fail. Think…research, objective, strategy, THEN tactics. Below are seven strategies that will help you join the social phenomenon.
- Blog(weblog)is a web site of diary-type commentary that links to articles or other resources on the Web. The most comprehensive directory of blogs can be found at Technorati. Create your own blog for free at WordPress or Blogger.
- Micro-Blogging is a short-form version of a blog post that is limited in length and format. Popular examples of micro-blogging are Twitter and FriendFeed.
- Multi-Media allow you to share rich media such as video, images and presentations online. Examples includes: YouTube, Flickr and SlideShare.
- Social Bookmarking is a central location for posting links to valuable resources for users to share with others. Post your resourceful links at Digg, StumbleUpon and Delicious.
- Social Networking sites allow you to create a profile and interact with others. Sites enjoying this social phenomenon are Facebook, LinkedIn and Myspace.
- Reviews and Opinions are a way for customers to share online opinions and reviews of products and services. To get started, go to Epinions, Yahoo and eHow.
- Wikis allows group collaboration of public and private information in a central repository. An example of each repository is: 1) public Wikipedia and 2) private Wikia.
Which sites do your prospect customers visit most?
- Build a social media strategy for your business.
- Engage your customers through social media.
- Experiment with social media tools by analyzing the numbers and making adjustments as needed.
Remember, keep testing and making adjustments, social media is an evolving and moving phenomenon.
#Connect #Social #Media
Will be pleased to have you visit my pages on social networking .
Facebook page here.
Twitter account is here.
Linkedin account here
Post byBedewy for info askme VISIT GAHZLY