How To Create An Account In Google Analytics
Google Analytics has become very much popular among the businesses that are on the look for tracking the traffic coming towards their website. It also helps them analyze how their website is performing among the website visitors. Thus this tool allows website owners to understand whether their website is providing the best experience for the website visitors or not.
Here is how an account can be created in Google Analytics.
Navigating to Google Analytics Website
- Type Google.com/analytics/ in the browser
- Click button denoted as ‘Access Analytics’
- A new web page will be displayed that consists of a brief introduction of how the Analytics works
- Select the ‘Sign Up’ button for creating an account
- Users can either sign up with their own personal Google Account or can create a new Google account specifically for tracking the analytics data which users do not want to mix up with the personal Google account
Website or mobile app tracking
Navigate towards the top of the page and choose buttons that help you choose among either a website tracking or mobile app tracking.
Add account information
Users will have to provide some basic information to Google as a means to create a Google Analytics account.
These are the basic information that has to be provided.
- An account name has to be entered
- Navigate towards the ‘Setting up your property’ option and enter the website name and URL or app name
- Select the industry that suits your website and the business that you are dealing with and also choose the time zone
Other details that has to be included in creating an account include,
- Choose among the four data sharing options that can be enabled as well as disabled as per the user requirements
- Users will have to navigate towards an admin page where in users can get the tracking ID for their website or mobile app
- The implementation and changes in the analytics tags can be performed much easily using the Google Tag Manager website
- An account can be then created and a container can be added
Here is how a tag can be inserted within the websites using Google Analytics and help the website owners to start monitoring the results regarding how the website is performing among the site visitors.
Tag insertion in websites
- When a container is created, a tag would be displayed which has to be copied and has to be inserted in each of the web pages that needs to be tracked
- The source code will have to be opened in order to insert the tags
- The copied code can be then placed right below the opening <body> tag
- Navigate to the configuration page of the container and click the ‘Add a new tag’ link
- Choose ‘Google Analytics’ from the product list
- The tracking ID then has to be copied and pasted from the Google Analytics Admin page
- Choose a Trigger for the tag
- Click the ‘Save Tag’ button
- Click ‘Publish Now’ to send the tag towards website and activate it
You will receive analytic reports after 24 hours and thereby can start monitoring the results
#Create #Account #Google #Analytics
Will be pleased to have you visit my pages on social networking .
Facebook page here.
Twitter account is here.
Linkedin account here
Post byBedewy for info askme VISIT GAHZLY