9 Old School Methods That Still Work for Driving Traffic to Your Site
These are all super quick and fairly easy methods to drive traffic to your website, many of which have been all but completely disregarded by marketers in favor of the “latest and greatest.” However, they all still work, some of them extremely well, especially considering how quick and easy they really are.
In fact, there’s not a tactic here that will take more than an hour, and some can be done in just a few minutes. Some can get you traffic pretty quickly and others take some time.
My suggestion: Do one a day, every day, until you’ve done all the ones that interest you. Some you will continue to do daily, such as using Twitter, but of course you can also use automation to lighten the workload.
1. Do product reviews. For driving traffic? You bet. Product reviews are easy to get ranked, especially if you do them in video. Here’s the trick: Don’t make it like every other product review out there. Instead, be real. Use your personality. Have fun with it. And ask the reader/viewer to subscribe to get more product reviews.
One last thing: TELL THE TRUTH about what you think of the product. I once landed on a product review that said, quite frankly, the product wasn’t worth the money. I didn’t buy that product, but I subscribed to the author’s list and have since purchased several hundred dollars of products from him because he earned my trust.
2. Create a keyword list. Then use it to write your articles and blogposts. It’s fine to write about whatever you want, but it’s even better to write about what people are actually searching for. By using a keyword list, you not only get new ideas, you are also better tuned into the market and what might get your articles ranked on Google. Once you write a new article, promote it on social media.
3. Find questions on forums and answer them in articles. If someone is asking something on a forum, there’s a good chance others are asking the same question. Go ahead and write an article, post it, then post your article link on the forum “for more information” after your answer.
4. eHow.com is a PR7 site, so getting a backlink from here could be helpful for seo purposes. Click the join now button and register. Fill out the “about me” box and be sure to include your website URL along with your keywords in the anchor text.
5. Blogger.com is a PR8 site, owned by Google (hint, hint). When you join, find the “about me” section and add your website URL along with your keywords in the anchor text.
6. StatCounter.com is another PR8 site. Register, click “user cpanel” and “enter details.” Enter your website URL in the “Home Page” box, and save changes. Go to the forum and make at least 2-3 useful posts.
7. Register with forums in your niche. Fill out the details on your profile, including your name and website. If the forum allows it, add your website or blog to your signature. Make several useful posts in each forum. What you’re shooting for here is quality backlinks, but if you find you enjoy posting to forums, keep at it. Your posts can drive traffic back to your site.
8. Join Twitter. Use Twitter. Seriously. Make several tweets, find people to follow in your niche, and each time you write an article, tweet about it. It’s amazing to me how many marketers still aren’t fully utilizing Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
9. Set up a lens on Squidoo. This is another high PR site which might help with your rankings. Plus the lens itself could rank high for your keywords. Go to the site, click on “make a new lens” and follow the instructions from there. Remember to update your lens with new content from time to time. And be sure to include your bio along with your URL.
All of these are pretty simple and can help to drive traffic to your website. So next time you’ve got a few extra minutes, pick one and get busy. It will be time well invested.
#School #Methods #Work #Driving #Traffic #Site
Will be pleased to have you visit my pages on social networking .
Facebook page here.
Twitter account is here.
Linkedin account here
Post byBedewy for info askme VISIT GAHZLY