Measure Inbound Links to Ascertain Link Popularity
There has been much hype and conversation around the link popularity, but a lot of it is related to getting effective inbound links. The idea behind link popularity is based on the ranking algorithm of various search engines. To determine the ranking of WebPages, search engines simply count the number of links pointing to a website and that is called Inbound Linking. However, few search engines give more weight age to the links coming from significant pages. Therefore, more and more inbound links, is not the only factor which affects the link popularity, it also includes the quality and relevance of content of WebPages.
Plenty of ways to achieve extensive inbound links –
- One-way link building – To get a link on another website for one-way link building, you must have a quality website.
- Reciprocal link building – Choose quality partners to exchange links between two websites.
- Press release submission – To get natural back link, write press release about new launches
- Article submission – Article submission in various websites help to get huge back links to your site.
- Social book marking and Social networking – This is the great way to get back links as high quality content always catches the eyes of visitors.
- Three-way link exchanges – Link exchange between three websites is also a popular way of link building.
- Directory submission – It includes link building with well known directories according to category.
- Viral link building – It means creating or adding useful/unique content and spreading them over the number of sites to get natural inbound links.
How to measure link popularity– In order to analyze the link popularity, measurement of inbound links is required. There are number of tools available to count the inbound links. One of the easiest way to measure the number of links is:
- Google search– Write the Domain name like this: Link: example.com in Google search and the result will display the WebPages that have hyperlinks linking to the related website. You find this technique very feasible to check popularity of your link.
Inbound links are important for websites that want to increase the ranking, improve page rank and invite huge traffic. So in link popularity, the end goal is to have good links that point to your WebPages.
#Measure #Inbound #Links #Ascertain #Link #Popularity
Will be pleased to have you visit my pages on social networking .
Facebook page here.
Twitter account is here.0